Head Stock & Tail Stock Manipulator
Head Stock & Tail Stock Manipulators generally handles the rotation of long work pieces around a horizontal center line. Headstock and Tailstock manipulator models are specially designed to clamp and rotate
empty hulls. It is very useful for carrying out welding, cutting or drilling operations on the hull in any convenient position. Headstock and Tailstock manipulator combined have unlimited capacity and the rotating speed can be varied form 0.06 rpm to 0.6 rpm.
- For long weldments rotation
- Job will be mounted between Head Stock & Tail stock
- Head stock is power drive unit
- Tail stock is idler unit for job holding
- Braking mechanism will be provided if needed